Mr. Shadowen brings global experience and outlook to his work at Hilliard Shadowen and his work focuses on complex national and international antitrust and human rights litigation. He has played an important role in some of the most important constitutional cases of our time, taking a stand against government abuse and fighting to ensure human rights protection for all individuals at our nation’s borders.
He stands dedicated and prepared to pursue his clients’ interests in any court, whether local, state, national, or international. In addition to his work protecting civil and human rights, Mr. Shadowen is committed to adapting antitrust law to the novel issues posed by the twenty-first-century marketplace. He recognizes the dangers posed by big business and its monopolizing effects, and his practice is dedicated to combating the manipulation and suppression of the free market.
- Texas State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- JD, cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2018
- MA, University of East Anglia, UK, 2014
- BA, magna cum laude, Duquesne University, 2012
- American Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- International Bar Association
- American Society of International Law
- Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters 2022 – 2023